We Are Doing Green
At SHAD-NAD we position ourselves as socially responsible, optimizing the management of resources and waste, reducing the environmental impact derived from our activity and enhancing innovation and productivity.
Our commitment to the environment is reflected with the implementation of an Environmental Management system, certified according to ISO 14001.
NAD-SHAD is also certified in quality with ISO 9001, which guarantees the quality of the products and services of companies and ensures continuous improvement in the internal organisation, which has an impact on better services to customers.
How To Recycle Our Products
Our seats can be broken down into 3 parts:
- - PVC cover (includes thread and elastic)
- - PU foam
- - PP base
When your seat has reached the end of its service life, please take it to an authorised recycling plant.
If the seat includes a heating system, it is important to take it to an authorised electrical and electronic equipment recycling plant to prevent it from polluting and to reuse its materials.
Motor cases parts are removable. All the materials are indicated on the plastic parts. The materials we use in our motor cases are:
- - PP
- - ABS
- - PA
- - Aluminium in some references
The attachments are made of steel. The screws and other assembly parts can be detached.
Please take old fitting kits to an authorised recycling plant.
When your textile luggage (tank bag, side bags, backpacks, etc.) has reached the end of its service life, please take it to an authorised recycling plant. The main materials we use in our products are:
- - Polyester: exterior fabric, linings, straps
- - Nylon zips
- - POM clasps and rings
Some tank bags include magnets to fasten them to the motorcycle. At the end of your bag’s service life, make sure you remove the magnets and recycle them properly to prevent them from polluting.
At NAD we demonstrate our respect for the environment by practising the following policies, whereby we:
- - Control and reduce waste and consumption and evaluate and minimise the environmental impact of our activity whenever technically and economically possible.
- - Comply with the laws in force and other requirements we voluntarily sign up to relating to the environment.
- - Continuously seek the technological improvements available on the market and establish an ongoing resource and media maintenance plan to guarantee maximum service quality.
- - Comply with customer prerequisites and legal requirements. Establish indicators that allow us to measure compliance with the requirements and objectives set in our processes.
- - Identify the environmental aspects of the company and evaluate them to determine those which could have a significant environment impact.
NAD assumes the following challenges:
- - To provide and uphold a high service level that results in enhanced prestige and better environmental impact of our business processes.
- - To work always seeking ongoing improvement in order to improve, protect the environment and prevent its contamination.
Quality Assurance Policy
NAD 's main mission is to improve the quality of its products and services every day, which is why we have defined a quality assurance policy and established the following principles:
- - Our quality assurance policy is appropriate to the organisation’s purpose, bearing in mind the context and the stakeholders.
- - The final quality of the product supplied to the customer is the result of carefully planned and systematic actions of prevention, detection, correction and continuous improvement during all stages of product execution.
- - We strive to satisfy the needs of our clients and stakeholders.
- - We comply with the requirements, both legal and those set by our clients, and any other applicable to our case.
- - This quality assurance policy serves as a framework for establishing and reviewing quality objectives, providing evidence of our commitment to development, implementation and continuous improvement of the Quality Management System.
- - We identify the context of our organisation and determine the risks and opportunities to enhance it.
Management is committed to and requests the same from of all its employees, to the extent that it is their responsibility improving and applying quality criteria and thereby bolstering our position as market leaders.